Jan-Satyagrah is an independent and indigenous Digital Media Platform for Issue Based Journalism.
Others Are May Be Propaganda Machines. We Are Not.
Jan-Satyagrah operates through mechanism of voluntary contribution and is not intended to earn the profit or act as a propaganda machine alike other News Media Websites by-
- Corporates News Media Organisations.
- Foreign-Funded NGOs, philanthropic investors, to orchestrate the opinions.
- Political Parties and Their Media Outfits.
- Left-Pseudo Liberals, elite ones to provide a place for their rants.
Jan-Satyagrah – A Matter Of Difference.
We are not blind news lambs rushing for the trends, and we are committed to the journalistic standards.
- No news without verification and Fact Check.
- No exaggerated angle, twist and spin to the Issue.
- No hesitation to publish ‘true’ matters that often avoided by MSM.
- Free from Media Bias and Tangential Stands over issues.
- Believe in Investigative Journalism and Ground Reporting.
JAN-SATYAGRAH EDITORIAL POLICY:
Jan-Satyagrah is not with the motives to make you a serial consumer of the content that is not of your use. Not like hi-town gossips lollipop that salivates you and makes unconscious. We are for serious journalism.
Jan-Satyagrah writes in two languages – Hindi and English.
Jan-Satyagrah concentrates around various social, political, cultural, national issues linked to you, few keywords for example:
- #Judicial Reforms, #Exposing the Media Bias, #Corruption and Scams
- #Exposing Foreign-Funded NGO, #Human Rights, #Govt Policies, #Indology
- #Church Propaganda, #Minorities Appeasement, #Police Reforms, #Rural Economy
- #National Security, #Public Interest Matters, #Pseudo-Feminism
The concentrated issues are segregated among following core issues –